This page is dedicated to information about novel Coronavirus COVID-19 to keep residents up to date with information as it arises.
Please remember to listen to the advice of authorities and:
- Wash your hands often and properly with soap and water
- Stay home except for essential outings (note changes 2nd May 2020) or if you work in an essential service
- Keep 1.5m away from others as much as possible
- Avoid shaking hands, kissing or hugging others
- Avoid gatherings that aren’t essential.
Please also keep up to date with general Council news by the News tab on this website.
It is totally normal to feel concerned when events like COVID-19 happen in the world. Remember to keep talking to your family and source information only from reliable sources
Access and Entry Permits – COVID-19:
INFORMATIVE links (click on the title):
Lifeline phone 13 11 14
Homeless General Hotline 1800 474 753
Community Recovery Hotline 1800 173 349
Novel Coronavirus COVID-19 information
COVID-19 APP. Keep up-to-date by downloading the Australian Government’s mobile app. Search “Coronavirus Australia” in the Apple App Store and on Google Play or visit www.australia.gov.au
Sorry Business and COVID-19